Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law (as outlined in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1. WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY/ GUARANTEE?
- This Warranty/Guarantee is for our Business customers and Consumers that purchase products directly through our website https://www.beachwaver.com.au/.
- Products covered by this Guarantee:
All curling irons, straightening irons, and blow-dryers.
For return of products due to you changing your mind, please see TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
2. PROCEDURE for REFUND or REPLACEMENT of faulty items
- Within 30 days from date of receipt: If you discover the item is faulty you must return the item to us for a refund. We will provide a prepaid shipping label and issue a full refund, including your original shipping charges up to and including standard delivery. You will be responsible for the difference between standard and expedited delivery. Or you may opt for a warranty replacement.
- After 30 days from date of receipt but less than 6 months: If you discover the item is faulty, we will provide a warranty replacement and will provide a prepaid shipping label for the faulty item to be returned to us. Please see our Warranty/Guarantee Policy for further instructions.
- After 6 months from date of receipt, but less than 1 year: If you discover the item is faulty, we will provide a warranty replacement.
- After 6 months from date of receipt, but less than 1 year: We reserve the right to deduct a reasonable amount from any refund issued after 6 months from the date of receipt, as a result of use and enjoyment by the customer of the product.
- Over 1 year from date of receipt: If your iron is over a year old and you’re experiencing any problems, please email email@example.com so we can help you.
3. LEGAL STUFF - What isn’t covered by the Guarantee
Beachwaver brand tools are engineered and manufactured for high performance. If our tools are used as intended and break down within the guarantee period, it is our responsibility to replace the tool.
For BOTH Businesses and Consumers:
However, there are some circumstances in which our guarantee doesn’t cover the replacement of a tool. Here is what is NOT covered:
- Accidental damage.
- Use of non-approved accessories or components.
- Purchases from UNAUTHORIZED retailers.
- Damage as a result of use not in accordance with the rating plate or electrical instructions.
- Normal wear and tear, including parts that might wear out over time (e.g. barrel damage from careless use or storage, hair product build up, cord damage due to winding for storage)
- Damage from external sources such as transit, electrical outages or power surges.
- Failures caused by circumstances outside of Beachwaver’s control.
- Faults caused by:
- Negligent use, misuse, neglect or careless operation of the tool.
- Use that is not in accordance with the operating manual.
- Use for anything other than normal consumer purposes in the country in which it was purchased.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by the purchaser or third parties.
4. A FINAL WORD
We want you to be thrilled with our tools. We want you to look and feel beautiful. We believe in the quality of our tools and test each iron thoroughly. We welcome your feedback and in the event of any problem, we welcome the opportunity to make it right!